Saturday, May 19, 2007

(cam) You wanna piece of me, boy?

In the beginning there was Starcraft. And Starcraft was with God, and in Korea Starcraft was God.

And now, there is Starcraft 2.



The greatest and most enthralling multiplayer game of all time, the game into which I have poured more hours of my life than any other, the Nexus at the heart of computer gaming about which all other games seem as mere pylons, is about to have a sequel.

And will people complain? They will. I remember the time before Diablo 2 came out when Blizzard message forums reeked of ill-thought complaints and naggish whining over the great unborn product. I am sure that Starcraft, whose apex crested tenfold the height of even Diablo 2, will usher in a storm of naysaying likewise more intense. It matters not. Starcraft 2 is coming.

Enjoy these three videos of mighty Protoss vehicles in action!

Part I
Part II
Part III

En Taro Adun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory is such a big hassle... You have to search online for prices, filter through which ones are legit, around a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't drop in the next month or so.

I've been screwed over by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my DS flashcard at what apparently was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell five bucks in a week.

(Submitted on R4Post for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.