Wednesday, August 15, 2007

(crs) Thar she blows!



World's fattest man. He happens to be Mexican. Come on people, I'm really tossing you a lob here, can you please make fun of this person? I'm thinking Jabba the Hut. I'm thinking the tastefully pulled piece of cloth over the crotch (like Senor Fatso's dick has seen the light of day since 1982). Anything! I'd mock the creature myself, but I need to make another trip to the restroom to vomit whatever's left of my stomach contents.


-booziebee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a nice little addendum, I dug up this treasure online after I had nothing left to puke up from the sheer revulsion I felt in looking at the previous photo:

http://www.keepfitusa.com/story.htm

As "sad" as Julian Arronte's Story is, I can't help but break into peals of laughter imagining all the comic mishaps he suffers whilst trying to end his life. Too fat to kill yourself? Your personal chef calls paramedics who jump on your tummy to make you vomit up the sleeping pills you took? Julian's been there, man. Really, Julian, the only reason they didn't want you to die is because they didn't even want to contemplate how the hell they would dispose of your body. If I was your father I'd pray to god that I'd die before you, so that extended family or the government could wrestle with that issue.