Thursday, August 30, 2007

(crs) It's not me, it's you!

So I was surfing youtube to find the best mockeries of Miss Teen South Carolina's speech about Americans and their grasp of world affairs (read: pure irony), and instead stumbled across a collection of absolute short-film gems!

They are a series of shorts featuring "The Most Awkward Boy In the World". My favorite:

Sure, I wouldn't mind massaging awkward boy myself, but it's hilarious, no?

I also recommend the shorts featuring him riding an elevator, enjoying a hot tub, and paying a fare.

These clips' sheer comedic superiority over any half-wit South Carolinian's bumblings only go to show one thing - New York's sheer superiority over everything. That's right, Awkward Boy is in New York, as am I, and we're better than you.

Unless you're a New Yorker too. In which case, congrats man! Aren't we cool?

-booziebee

PS - Fuck, I couldn't really resist taking my own quick kick in Miss Teen Idiot's cretinous ribs. You might as well educate yourself as to why:



Apparently these people couldn't help but kick her as well:



America - We've really got a good thing going on!

No comments: