Tuesday, April 24, 2007

(crs) Do you think she really deserves to wear white?

If there's one thing I'm a huge fan of it's a quality bridezilla. Even though the famous "bride has massive hair wig-out" turned out to be a hoax, it's one of my favorite youtube posts ever. Still, time passes, children get older, and Bridezilla 2 must one day rear her ugly head. Little did I know that it would be Tv On The Radio that took it there first:


Please note the "delicate" fan work, the "tasteful" high kicks, and the "graceful" flourishes of that tattered bath towel she's brandishing. Honestly I've seen fat Mexican strippers perform with more modesty. Her Kenny-G husband doesn't seem all that thrilled either. How long after their honeymoon in Scranton do you think he waited before starting to hit her?

Since I'm an inveterate fan of sham weddings, though, I'm going to have to turn it down a notch. What must have been a side-splitting display in person actually seems very sensitive when chopped up and softened with "I Was A Lover". Thank you, Tv On The Radio, for showing us a new monster, and then making us love her.

-Chris

No comments: