Friday, March 9, 2007

(crs) Squidwatch - an update

As our faithfull readers will recall, I first alerted the Hive to the impending threat of a tentacled doom rising from the deep to throttle mankind one by one in an entry I posted last month. My sincere thanks to fellow drone buggiebee for keeping us abreast of the situation in an article he sent to me today.


Commonly known in educated circles, these demons of the deep have acquired a taste for man-flesh. Fortunately, a ray of hope has twinkled on our otherwise dark horizon. Doctor and Military Chief of Aquatic Monster Operations Steve O'Shea has found evidence to indicate that these "collosal squid" are not intelligent. Sneaky, conniving, ruthless - yes, but not cognitively gifted. Apparently you can expect a 275 kilogram specimen to have a doughnut shaped brain weighing 20 grams. All the better to trap them, right my pretties?

Let the vast onslaught begin! Remember, we are dealing with creatures that can grow to more than a full ton in weight and longer than 40 feet. Creatures that would like nothing more than to sink their insidiously hooked tentacles into you and everyone you love.

Well I, for one, will not stand for it! I want these feeble-minded hell spawn torn from their watery lairs, and I want truck-tire sized calamari on my plate by dinner time!

-Chris

2 comments:

king-bug said...

drone buggiebee.... pfft... how bout just King-Bug!?

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to do a lot of great things to me before I start calling you king of anything.