Tuesday, March 6, 2007

(mau) I think flowers are beautiful things...

You may be wondering why it has been so long since I have last visited the hive. Alas, I have no excuse for my truancy; although, I did tell my fellow drone (Chris) that I had developed a case of the clap...your hands and say yeah. I don't think he believed me though, which is a pity, because this uptown vag has to go downtown sometimes. Let's not trouble ourselves with past my dear friends. Let's instead rejoice in the strange delight of watching primary school children sing along to 'This Charming Man'.
Marcelo and I enjoy serenading each-other with Smiths' songs whenever we go out and about. However, since he is living this enchanted land for a more political one, I decided to wish him off with an interview of the infamous and yet-to-be reunited Morrissey and Marr. By the by, they spelled Morrissey's name wrong and dubbed him 'Paul' (oh, you brits, I have to forgive your journalistic mishaps and your dirty teeth too).
I didn't get a chance to welcome the mysterious new member of our little collective either, so let me make amends, sweet chigby. I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us, in our cavern of collected pollen. May your honey be as sweet as the homoerotic lust between Spock and James T. Kirk.


Till we meet again, I leave you with...The Smiths, who are by no means ordinary people.






-Mauro

2 comments:

The Bee said...

Your cordial greetings are much appreciated, Sage Mauro. One day I hope we shall drink the Queen's own nectar upon the comb of destiny.

-- Chigby

Anonymous said...

I didn't doubt that you had the clap - I laughed when you told me not because I thought you were kidding but because I take glee in the misfortune of others. Just wanted to clear that up (like presription medication on your sorely-diseased cum receptacle).