Thursday, February 1, 2007

(mar) Allow me to introduce myself.

I have arrived, descended from the aether to deliver bloggish witticisms to the e-world. Along with my compatriots, I intend to keep you updated with the latest and greatest obscura from around the universe (yes, the entire universe). May I present you with my grim countenance:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You may ask yourself: Is he some kind of vampire? Has he just escaped from some clandestine tomb? Will staring into his eyes through my computer screen forfeit him my very soul? Does he dress like that every day!?

The answer, of course, is no. You are stupid for even thinking such things. In any case, I hope to be a source of entertainment in my upcoming posts, and a boon in your unending quest for bomb-ass pussy.

I leave you with my first cultural victual, discovered in one of my routine web quarries. It combines my love of robots with my love of neutral-toned chiffon. I leave you with Hussein Chalayan's latest sartorial aberration, Hat: The Devourer of Dresses!


Bye, for now.

- Marcelo

2 comments:

The Bee said...

WHAT A QUEEN! Go back to the mortuary.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!