Friday, February 16, 2007

(mar) Post-Valentines Haterism

This is a day late and a dollar short, as it were, but in any case, funny. As much as I claim to hate hipsters, I have been known to dabble in hipsterish activities from time to time. The intermittent "sweet band ref", ironic music choice, and judgment of people based on their top five bands are things I to which I can not plead not guilty. Before I go any further, here is the clip of which I write:



Clearly, these guys are all homos. Hipsters, however pretentious they are, are all desperately horny and possess an innate fear of being alone. Besides that, hipster guys love a naive girl who they can mold into their own hipstress. Throw some asymmetrical bangs and a Girl Scouts jacket on that bitch, and she'll be listening to Deerhoof while she sucks your cock in no time. Afterwards, perhaps she'll offer you a Parliament Light. Even though these boys are all homos, I wouldn't sleep with a one of them. The one guy is fat, the other two are ugly (the fat one is ugly, too, but his fatness supersedes his ugliness). I'm sure they'll have tons of post-apocalyptic fun engaging in many a three-way rusty trombone. Irregardlessly, I hope their hipster banter brightened up your day (even though they forgot to reference Wolf and Cub, Wolfmother, Guitar Wolf, or Lupine Howl). Get real, whores!

- Marcelo

1 comment:

ratpussé said...

um this utterly confused me. these guys created this whole alternate dimension hipster from reading pretentious blogs by nerds such as themselves, who through the internet they imagined were cool. so in a jealous "stroke of genius" they got together and made this confusing amalgam of bloggy nerd speak and wardrobe choices based on the way the bands they like dress (but so off!) Like anyone that lame would be flamboyant enough to attempt to wear neon colors!

welcome to hyperreality!!!

marcelo, i can only hope your level of irony was WAY up there with this one.