Tuesday, February 6, 2007

(mar) Move out!

In my continued efforts to transform Bee in a Car into a blog about vaginal health, I present you with my latest fave chonch ad. Coming in at #1, here's YAZ!



This looks like one awesome party. I mean, these are the kinds of conversations real people have at parties. And I'm sure our brunette doctor pal is right, she didn't go to medical school for nothing. When you get your PhD in medicine from Bryn Mawr, you learn a thing or two about the inner workings of a lady's nether regions.
I also enjoy the poorly executed fan-subbing midway through, keep an eye out. With the melange of fatal side effects, I'll stick to the old fashioned kind of Yaz:



- Marcelo

(P.S. - Is that the same black chick from the RepHresh commercial? I'd hate to see her career ruined by type-casting)

No comments: