Monday, February 26, 2007

(mar) Glamaladie

In response to, or as a continuation of Chris' Enjoy Your Drunk Friend's Ravings: vol. 3, Let's discuss this:




Poser











Asshole









Asshole/Poser









Sick and tired of these alleged rock-stars (among many, many others) watering down your life with their banal antics, unimaginative hooks, and retarded "glamour"? I thought so. I just found this, and rembered that mankind is able to produce something fabulous. Gaze into the eye of God:




Is there hope for us yet?


- Marcelo

Addendum: Okay, I have to post this one, too. It's just too great!

2 comments:

ratpussé said...

haha!! totally!!

p.s. did you realize those 3 assholes/posers are vanessa's rock star heroes? not to be an asshole or anything...

The Bee said...

Oopsie! Actually, I did realize that after I posted it. Also, I don't really have a problem with Marilyn Manson -- he's actually kinda cool -- it's just that David bowie is like WAY cooler.