Tuesday, February 13, 2007

(mik) Arcade Fire Overload

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIf I see one more grainy video of The Arcade Fire playing an acoustic song in a church, I'm probably going to scream. Don't get me wrong, I obsess over them just as much as the next guy, but enough is enough! The build-up to Neon Bible is getting so out of hand, the payoff may not even be worth the trouble. (I immediately take that back). I guess all I'm saying is the world of leaked mp3's skews what is sometimes the most exciting thing about new, awesome, highly anticipated albums: The excitement of anticipation. Have patience, people, it's a virtue!

Fuck it, who am I kidding:

Arcade Fire mp3
Black Mirror

I also saw some Cornelius videos yesterday, which are insanely good (and bring me back to my days of altered states).

Here's Smoke, off of their Point LP. Fantastic listen.



Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd better take that back! Mmmmm. Arcade Fire.

Anonymous said...

Honeypot bee, do you have anything to tell us about the new Arcade Fire album? I know it's not out yet, but I was just wondering what you THINK it might sound like...