Sunday, February 11, 2007

(mar) Let's get to know each other better, slow & easily.

Our dear friend Chris turned me onto this delightful little nonesuch, and since, there has been no turning back. My musical horizons have been pushed back, my concept of fashion: shattered. This, and more. My moral proprieties have been given a thorough re-examination through this song: a triumph of pious vestiture. O! What radiant and shoulder-padded seraph has escaped her provenance now?



Gaze at the luscious androgyny, the decadent light show. Become enthralled by chemically straightened hair smoother than a freshly shorn tranny. Imbibe the soulful lyrics, as Jermaine tells us "We don't have to take our clothes off To have a good time. Oh no. We could dance & party all night And drink some cherry wine." He's talking about Boone's Farm, right? From my experience, that almost certainly leads to nudity. In any case, Chris is right: this shit is hot hot HOT!


- Marcelo

No comments: